Norton King's Daughters' Health provides orthopedic care for all ages. Care begins with our exceptional team of orthopedic doctors and often continues with successful rehabilitation services, including physical therapy and athletic training. We want you to enjoy your life and continue to do the things you love to do.
As we say, It's your life. Go live it!
Orthopedic Doctors & Providers
Orthopedic Services in Madison, IN
Many treatment and diagnostic tools are available directly in the physician offices. For orthopedic surgery and more detailed imagery, patients may need to access the hospital, which is attached to the medical building via an indoor walkway.
- Joint Replacement Program
- Shoulder replacement, knee replacement, hip replacement
- Joint Problems/Injuries: elbows and ankles
- Sports medicine (including a variety of joint and muscular injuries)
- Fracture care
- Pediatric care
- Comprehensive Spine Care - including operative and non-operative treatments for a wide range of back, neck and spine issues: cervical fusion surgery, cervical disc replacement, lumbar decompression and lumbar fusion.
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Arthritis Problems
- Ligament and tendon care (Achilles tendons, wrists, ankles, knees and shoulders)
Additional patient information may be found through the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Answers to a variety of frequently asked questions are available, including playground safety for children, joint replacement and sports injuries. For details, please visit aaos.org.
Norton KDH Rehabilitation Center
The orthopedic doctors and providers at Norton KDH work closely with therapy professionals at the Norton KDH Rehabilitation Center to help people return to work and their favorite activities as quickly as possible. The rehab team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists and athletic trainers.