King's Daughters' Health provides orthopedic care for all ages. Care begins with our exceptional team of orthopedic doctors and often continues with successful rehabilitation services, including physical therapy and athletic training. We want you to enjoy your life and continue to do the things you love to do.
As we say, Your life is calling. Go live it!
Many treatment and diagnostic tools are available directly in the physician offices. For surgery and more detailed imagery, patients may need to access the hospital, which is attached to the medical building via an indoor walkway.
Orthopedic services include:
- Sports medicine (including a variety of joint and muscular injuries). Athletic trainers provide dedicated services to many area high schools. We also care for weekend warriors.
- Fracture care.
- Joint replacement and reconstruction.
- Arthroscopic procedures.
- Arthritis problems.
- Joint problems and injuries (shoulders, knees, hips, elbows and ankles).
- Pediatric care.
- Ligament and tendon care (Achilles tendons, wrists, ankles, knees and shoulders).
- Conservative back and neck care.
Additional patient information may be found through the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. Answers to a variety of frequently asked questions are available, including playground safety for children, joint replacement and sports injuries. For details, please visit aaos.org.
Orthopedic providers at KDH work closely with therapy professionals at the KDH Rehabilitation Center to help people return to work and their favorite activities as quickly as possible. The rehab team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists and athletic trainers.