Norton KDH: Updated phone information for patients
Updated: Monday, March 28 | 8:00 a.m.
We continue working to restore phone lines at all Norton KDH locations. Please check back for additional information. The New Patient Line is currently unavailable. Patients who need assistance finding a primary care provider may use the New Patient Request Form online. A member of our team will follow-up with you the next day.
UPDATE - Patients who are unable to get through to their provider at the Main Campus Medical Building, may call the Norton KDH primary number at 812.801.0800.
- Downtown Medical Building (Madison) - Provider phones lines are working; patients should be able to call their provider's office directly. If you cannot get through, please try again.
- UPDATE - Switzerland County Medical Building (Vevay) -Call 812.427.9564.
- Carrollton Medical Building - Call 502.732.6956. Note: The phone system is currently unable to accept messages. Please call back if you hear a busy signal or if one of our team members does not answer the phone. Thank you for your continued patience.
- Versailles Medical Building - Call 812.689.5101
- Hanover Medical Building - Call 812.866.3301
- Trimble County Medical Building (Milton) - Call 502.268.5500
- UPDATE - Rehabilitation Center (Madison) - Call 812.801.0545
- Home Health and Hospice (Madison) - Call 812.801.0671
- Diabetes Care Center - Call 812.801.0611
- Dr. Thomas Eckert - Call 812.801.0832
- Mandy Wilson, APN - Call 812.801.0832
- Kayla Meister, APN - Call 812.801.0865
- Orthopedics - Call 812.801.0848
- Pediatrics - Limited access, call 812.801.0300
- Dr. Steve Vorhies - No phones at this time
- Dr. Patrick Matthiessen (Neurology) - Call 812.801.0806
- OB/GYN - Call 812.801.0856 (may be intermittent)
- General Surgery - Call 812.801.0840
- Dr. Jonathan Hanson - Call 812.801.0820
- Dr. George Alcorn - No phones at this time
- Dr. Michael Guirguis - No phones at this time
- Urology - Call 812.801.0894
Norton KDH team members are ready and able to provide care. Our Convenient Care Center is open Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at 445 Clifty Drive, Madison.