To our patients and community:
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding as we work to restore our operational
processes following a cybersecurity event on February 10, 2022.
The following information provides an update on our current status:
- Security and Information Technology (IT) experts have made significant progress;
- Evaluations of each system within our network are continuing;
- Efforts are underway to bring systems back online as quickly and safely as possible;
- Work is continuing with our technology partner to restore the main switchboard and phone lines
that were impacted by the event of February 10;
- Until our New Patient Line (phone) returns, patients who need help finding a primary care
provider may submit an online New Patient Request Form. Team members will get back with you during the next business day;
- We continue to ask patients to call their provider’s office regarding upcoming appointments - to
verify both the date and time of the appointment. We also ask that patients bring the following
information with them: insurance card, identification, and any medications/prescriptions (or a list
This has been a challenging time for our team members, providers, patients and our community.
Your health and security is important to us. We are working tirelessly to safely and securely
restore access to our operational network, while continuing to provide health care for our
From all of us at Norton King’s Daughters’ Health, thank you for entrusting us with your care.