Latest updates, information for patient care and contacting Norton KDH
Hospital news | Monday, February 14, 2022
Contact: Dave Ommen
UPDATED: Thursday, February 24 | 1:00 p.m.
While our network remains offline, Norton King’s Daughters’ Health provides the following updates related to patient care and information. Please monitor our website and social media channels for additional updates.
Prescriptions / Medications
- Patients who need to refill prescriptions should call their provider’s office. Patients who are given a prescription following a visit will be provided a paper prescription with the necessary documentation. Local pharmacies should be able to fill these prescriptions. Talk to your provider’s office directly if you have questions or have problems acquiring needed medications.
Physician / Provider Offices
- All Norton KDH provider offices are open as scheduled to care for patients. Call if you have questions.
- Patients who have a scheduled appointment within the next two weeks are encouraged to contact their provider's office to confirm appointment dates and times.
- Patients are asked to bring all prescription medications and over-the-counter medications with them to appointments.
- Carrollton Medical Building may be reached at 812.801.8687. We hope to have our traditional phone lines available soon.
Cancer Treatment Center
- Patients who have a scheduled appointment at the Cancer Treatment Center within the next two weeks (through February 25) are asked to call 812.801.0603.
Convenient Care Center
- Operating on a normal schedule.
- Monday thru Friday – 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sign-in before arriving at www.kdhmadison.org/convenientcare
Home Health & Hospice
- Home Health and Hospice nurses will continue to visit patients.
- Questions may be directed to the Home Health office at 812.801.0671.
- The laboratory remains open and available for laboratory testing.
Medical Imaging (Radiology)
- We are completing emergency diagnostic testing as needed.
- Non-emergent exams will be rescheduled when the network returns.
- Patients who have scheduled appointments should call 812-801-0132. Team members are available between 6:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. If needed, patients may leave a message and one of our team members will follow-up.
- Cardiology testing is limited. Patients with scheduled appointments may call 812.801.0196 to inquire about testing availability and/or postponing non-emergent testing.
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation are open and operating during normal hours.
- The Sleep Lab is closed this week (February 14 -18)
Rehabilitation Center (Outpatient)
- Patients who have scheduled appointments should come to their appointments as planned.
- Call 812.801.0545 if you have questions about an upcoming appointment.
Patients can find a comprehensive list of phone numbers here: Contact Us