KDH updates its Visiting Restrictions and Guidelines
Hospital news | Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Contact: Dave Ommen
King’s Daughters’ Health has updated its Visiting Restrictions and Guidelines in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Effective, January 13 (2021), the following visitation restrictions are in place:
- One support person is allowed in all areas with each patient (except for COVID-19 patients);
- Support person must be at least 18 years old, be healthy, and wear a mask at all times.
- Once the support person leaves the area, the visit is considered over for the day and the support person should leave the area;
- Inpatient visiting hours are restricted to these hours: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.;
- Support persons are not allowed to visit COVID-19 patients unless end-of-life (approved by Director);
- Director will determine if a situation warrants allowing a support person to stay overnight with a patient.
King’s Daughters’ Health recognizes the challenges that COVID-19 continues to create and thanks the community for its ongoing support. For the latest updates regarding COVID-19, visit our Coronavirus information. Anyone with symptoms or questions about COVID-19 may call the KDH COVID-19 Hotline at 812.801.8010.