King's Daughters' Health, the Jefferson County Health Department, the City of Madison Police Department, and the Jefferson County Sheriff are co-sponsoring a series of FREE, no-questions asked Medication Drop Offs during 2017. The dates include four community events plus Speaking of Women's Health. All community drop offs will be held at the KDH Main Campus Medical Building, 1373 East SR 62, Madison. Below are the dates and times:
- Saturday, March 11 ... 10:00 a.m. to Noon (KDH)
- Saturday, April 8 ... Speaking of Women's Health / Ivy Tech
- Saturday, June 10 ... 10:00 a.m. to Noon (KDH)
- Saturday, September 9 ... 10:00 a.m. - Noon (KDH)
- Saturday, December 9 ... 10:00 a.m. - Noon (KDH)
The free Medication Drop Offs are a perfect opportunity to dispose of unused, outdated, and unneeded medications. Prescription drugs can pose a significant health risk to children and/or to those for whom the medications were not prescribed. Safely dispose of your medications to prevent abuse or accidental use.