Contact: Dave Ommen
King’s Daughters’ Health will host a drive-through Flu Shot Clinic from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday, October 23 at its main campus, 1373 East SR 62, Madison. The KDH Flu Shot Clinic is for adult patients ages 18 and above. Parents or guardians with minor children should contact their child’s personal care provider to schedule a vaccination.
To schedule a drive-through appointment, participants should call 812.801.0182 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday (until the Flu Shot Clinic begins).
Important notes regarding the Flu Shot Clinic:
- All participants need to bring a valid Driver’s License (or ID) and an updated Insurance Card.
- KDH will bill each participants’ insurance for the cost of the flu shot; most insurance carriers cover the cost of an annual influenza (flu) vaccination. Anyone with questions regarding potential out-of-pockets costs should ask the KDH representative when registering for an appointment.
- Participants who do not have insurance coverage may still register. A member of the KDH team will assist those individuals when registering for an appointment.
- Participants will receive an approximate vaccination time upon registration. KDH asks that participants arrive on campus at their appointed time. KDH team members will direct participants to the vaccination area. Enter the Main Campus from SR 62.
- Participants should remain in their vehicle with the windows rolled up until directed to the vaccination area.
- Masks are required for participants while receiving the vaccination.
- Once the vaccination is completed, members of the KDH team will direct participants to the exit.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, the influenza (flu) vaccination is strongly encouraged for all appropriate patients. It is possible for someone to contract both COVID-19 and Influenza at the same time. If you have questions about this year’s annual influenza (flu) vaccine, KDH encourages you to talk to your personal care provider.