Contact: Dave Ommen
The KDH Convenient Care Center in Madison will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Memorial Day (Monday, May 31). Walk-in appointments are available. Patients may also save time and register for an appointment time before arriving using Reserve My Spot.
You may call Convenient Care at 812.273.5372.
Convenient Care provides a wide range of immediate, acute care services:
- Lacerations / Stitches
- Ankle, wrist, knee, shoulder injury evaluation
- Fracture evaluation and X-rays (Medical Imaging)
- Sinus infections
- Ear infections
- Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Strep Throat (sore throat evaluation)
- Ear aches
- Vomiting and Gastrointestinal issues
- Rashes (poison ivy, etc.)
- Bug bites
COVID-19 testing will not be available on Memorial Day, but will be available during regular weekend hours (9:00a - 5:00p) on Saturday and Sunday (May 29-30).