The Norton KDH Convenient Care Center in Madison will be open form 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. throughout the Memorial Day weekend and on Memorial Day (Monday, May 30). Convenient Care is ideal for minor illnesses and injuries. Patients may walk-in at 445 Clifty Drive or register in advance using the link above.
Memorial Day weekend hours:
Saturday, May 28 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 29 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday, May 30 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our Convenient Care Center is ideal for:
- COVID-19 evaluations / care and support
- Lacerations / Stitches
- Ankle, wrist, knee, shoulder injury evaluation
- Fracture evaluation and X-rays (Medical Imaging)
- Sinus infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Ear infections
- Bronchitis and Pneumonia
- Strep Throat (sore throat evaluation)
- Ear aches
- Vomiting and Gastrointestinal issues
- Rashes (poison ivy, etc.)
- Bug bites
Patients are encouraged to follow-up with their primary care provider. Patients who need help finding a primary care provider may call our New Patient Request Line at 812.801.8995.