Wednesday, October 26, 2016
Updated - January 23, 2017 - NEW CLASS TIME
King's Daughters' Health is launching a NEW exercise class -Be Strong - specifically designed for cancer patients. FREE classes begin on Tuesday, November 15 from 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and meet weekly at the KDH Rehabilitation Center, 2670 Michigan Road, Madison, IN. To register, call 812.801.0545. Space is limited.
Be Strong is designed for ...
- Newly-diagnosed cancer patients;
- Cancer patients currently receiving treatment;
- Cancer patients up to one-year post-treatment
Why this class is important for cancer patients ...
- Classes are taught by Karin Bernstein, PT (Breast Cancer Survivor)
- Builds/maintains core strength
- Improves energy for daily living
- Promotes activity and well-being
- Helps decrease pain.
For additional information, contact the KDH Rehabilitation Center at 812.801.0555. Help and support are available for cancer patients through the Be Strong classes. Thanks to support of the KDH Foundation, these classes are offered at no charge to cancer patients. Space is limited.