To Your Health radio program
King's Daughters' Health provides a monthly radio program titled "To Your Health."
It airs at 11 a.m. on the third Friday of each month on WORX Radio (96.7 FM) and is replayed at 9 a.m. the Saturday afterward on WXGO (1270 AM). Podcasts of the program are listed below. Use the link to listen to To Your Health programs via your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Nutritional Guidelines for Students—Amanda Corbin, Registered Dietitian
- Annual Wellness Visits Through Medicare—Sheila Ferguson, RN, and Michael Israel, MD
- Summer Considerations for Health and Wellness—Heather Foy, Wellness Coordinator, and Kodi Applegate, Student Intern
- Prenatal, Postpartum, and Maternity Care for New and Expectant Moms—Cheryl Dean, Perinatal Educator
- Vaping, E-cigarettes and Tobacco—Natalie Garrett, Tobacco Cessation Coordinator
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month—Thomas Eckert, MD
- Maternity Care, Labor and Delivery, and the Benefits of Having Your Baby at KDH—Kelli Hertz, MD
- Maintaining Healthy Habits During the Holidays—Heather Foy, Wellness Coordinator
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month—Kathy Phillips, Breast Care Navigator
- Sports medicine—Marci Cole and Dave Dave Pappenheim, Athletic Trainers
- "Liquid Lookout"—Heather Foy, Wellness Coordinator.
- Dangers of Tobacco and E-cigarettes—Natalie Garrett, Tobacco Cessation and Prevention Coordinator.
- The Healthy Communities of Jefferson County—Carri Dirksen.
- Stress and Grief During the Holidays—Amy Asdell and Jennifer Waugh.
- Orthopedics—Paul Rosenberg, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Joint Replacement—Ronald Auer, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Orthopedic Care at KDH—Travis Clegg, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Heart Health—Janet Greenwood and Donna McCauley.
- Have a Healthier and More Fit Year—Heather Foy.
- Nutrition Guidelines: How to Eat and Cook Healthier—Amanda Corbin.
- Navigational Bronchoscopy—George Alcorn.
- Breast Cancer Awareness—Victoria Shirley, DO, and Kathy Phillips.
- Benefits of Walking and Running—Heather Foy.
- Orthopedics and Joint Replacement—Travis Clegg, MD.
- Women's Health—Kelli Hertz, MD, and Tina Hendrick, MD.
- Sinuses—Jonathan Hanson, MD.