To Your Health radio program
King's Daughters' Health provides a monthly radio program titled "To Your Health."
It airs at 11 a.m. on the third Friday of each month on WORX Radio (96.7 FM) and is replayed at 9 a.m. the Saturday afterward on WXGO (1270 AM). Podcasts of the program are listed below. Use the link to listen to To Your Health programs via your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Innovations with radiation therapy at the cancer center - Parag Sevak, MD
- Colon cancer awareness - Thomas Eckert, MD
- Looking ahead to a healthy 2019 - Heather Foy, Wellness Coordinator
- Flu shots, vaccines, and infection prevention - Marsha Chapman, Infection Prevention Nurse
- The Benefits of Home Health Care - Physical therapist Rick Roose and nurse Tammy Eigel
- 3D Mammography—Michael Schmidt, MD, Radiologist; Amy Kasper, Director of Imaging; and Cathy Phillips, Lead mammography technician
- Nutritional Guidelines for Students—Amanda Corbin, Registered Dietitian
- Annual Wellness Visits Through Medicare—Sheila Ferguson, RN, and Michael Israel, MD
- Prenatal, Postpartum, and Maternity Care for New and Expectant Moms—Cheryl Dean, Perinatal Educator
- Vaping, E-cigarettes and Tobacco—Natalie Garrett, Tobacco Cessation Coordinator
- Maternity Care, Labor and Delivery, and the Benefits of Having Your Baby at KDH—Kelli Hertz, MD