To Your Health Podcast
Norton King's Daughters' Health provides a monthly radio program titled "To Your Health."
It airs at 11 a.m. on the third Friday of each month on WORX Radio (96.7 FM) and is replayed at 9 a.m. the Saturday afterward on WXGO (1270 AM). Podcasts of the program are listed below. Use the link to listen to To Your Health programs via your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- What is diabetes and how can we manage it - MacKenzie Torline
- How sleep affects your overall health - Dr. Scott Frede
- Setting goals and making 2022 a healthy year for you and those around you - Heather Foy, Wellness coordinator
- Reconnecting with your primary care provider - Dr. Brian Robertson
- Summer safety for kids - Gregory Rupp, MD
- When to use convenient care - Melissa Meyer, Nurse Practicioner
- Comprehensive Spine Care Program - Kenneth MacKinlay, MD
- Well Checks - Matthew McRoberts, MD, Pediatrics