Convenient Care Center
With our Convenient Care Center, you can receive prompt medical attention for minor illnesses and injuries without the hassle and expense of a chaotic emergency room. A variety of primary care, emergency providers, and certified nurse practitioners staff our team.
Patients that are experiencing critical or life-threatening symptoms - such as chest pain or severe bleeding - should visit the Emergency Room or call 911.
Convenient Care Services
- Walk-in clinic
- School, sports and employment physicals
- Injured joints such as ankles, wrists, shoulders, etc.
- Possible broken bones or fractures
- Lung infections such as pneumonia
- Injuries or illness of the abdomen and spine
- Sore throat (strep testing available)
- Coughs and congestion
- Minor injuries (abrasions/scrapes)
- Vomiting Rashes (poison ivy, etc.)
- Bug bites
- Minor cuts that may need a few stitches
- Basic laboratory testing - pregnancy, glucose (blood sugar), and urinalysis