Convenient Care Center
With our Convenient Care Center, you can receive prompt medical attention for minor illnesses and injuries without the hassle and expense of a chaotic emergency room. Our urgent care in Madison, Indiana offers a variety of primary care, emergency providers, and certified nurse practitioners who are ready to provide the care you need.
Patients that are experiencing critical or life-threatening symptoms - such as chest pain or severe bleeding - should visit the Emergency Room or call 911.
Benefits of Convenient Care
If you find yourself with a minor injury or illness, or your primary care provider is booked, our Madison, Indiana urgent care can diagnose and treat you in a holistic and convenient environment. We even offer physicals as part of our dedication to offering convenient care.
Our urgent care center near you also offers on-site medical imaging that can be used for various evaluations, including broken bones, lung infections, and much more.
Convenient Care Services
- Walk-in appointments
- Sports Physicals
- School and employment physicals
- X-rays (medical imaging)
- Injured joints such as ankles, wrists, shoulders, etc.
- Possible broken bones or fractures
- Lung infections such as pneumonia
- Injuries or illness of the abdomen and spine
- Sore throat (strep testing available)
- Coughs and congestion
- Minor injuries (abrasions/scrapes)
- Vomiting / Rashes (poison ivy, etc.)
- Bug bites
- Minor cuts that may need a few stitches
- Basic laboratory testing - pregnancy, glucose (blood sugar), and urinalysis
Convenient Care is designed to provide you fast, appointment-free medical care for minor illnesses and injuries at our urgent care in Madison, Indiana. For more information, call us at 812.273.5372.