RUN the FALLS 5K
King's Daughters' Health will host its 20th annual RUN the FALLS 5K on Saturday, September 29 at Clifty Falls State Park in Madison, Indiana. Pre-registration has now ended. We have a record number (228) of walkers and runners pre-registered for this year's event. Thank you for your continued support ... proceeds benefit KDH Girls on the Run.
NOTES: Saturday morning ...
- Packet pick-up / Walk-up registration begins at 7:00 a.m. at the Clifty Falls SP Pool.
- The 5K Walk/Run will begin promptly at 8:15 a.m.
- We encourage participants to stay for the presentation of awards - we award medals as soon as the results are available.
- If you must leave early (while walkers/runners are still on the course), you must exit to your right when leaving the pool area - walkers and runners will be arriving from the left of the entrance.
- Restroom facilities will be available at the pool complex.
- Strollers are welcome - just be courteous to other walkers and runners.
- Pets are welcome provided they are leashed and comfortable around crowds.
RUN the FALLS is a 5K (3.1 miles) for walkers and runners of all experience levels. The paved/road course winds through the state park and provides both hills and flat terrain.