CalendarBack to calendar
King's Daughters' Health will host its 22nd annual RUN the FALLS 5K on Saturday, September 26 at Clifty Falls State Park in Madison, Indiana. The 5K will begin at 8:00 a.m. Proceeds benefit KDH Girls on the Run.
- Registration is CLOSED. There will be NO WALK-UP REGISTRATION.
- Packet pick up will be located at the Clifty Shelter House (North Entrance / Clifty Drive).
- Packet-pick up will be available starting at 6:45 a.m.
- Fewer parking spaces will be available at the new location; please consider carpooling with family members or friends (wearing masks as appropriate).
- Enhanced chip-timing allows us to start runners and walkers using appropriate social distancing without impacting race times. Each participant's time will not begin until he/she crosses the starting line.
- There will be no water stop on the course this year. If you need water during your walk/run, please bring your own.
The course is 3.1 miles (5K) on paved roads; leashed pets may walk the course with participants.
We will again present awards to both walkers and runners - by age group and gender. We also provide awards to the top overall male and female finishers.
Subscribe to This Week in Health to get the latest health news delivered to your inbox.