At King’s Daughters’ Health, Women’s Health targets care and information specific to the varied and often unique needs of women. Women's Health specializes in care for women from maternity to motherhood to maturity. Women’s Health evolves and changes. As it does, King’s Daughters’ will seek new and innovative ways to meet the health needs of women.
New KDH now OPEN
The new King's Daughters' Hospital opened on February 23, 2013. It features exceptional OB delivery and post-partum suites that provide the comfort, space, and ammenties you desire. We even offer a starlight nursery for your newborn.
View our Obstetrics Information for pictures of our new suites and additional information about classes and programs. To schedule an appointment with one of our OB physicians, call 812-801-0856. Let us work with you to create and exceptional experience.
Location and contact information
Comprehensive Women’s Health services are provided through a coordinated effort of physicians, medical imaging, and obstetrics staff. Kings Daughters' is proud to offer an all-female OB/GYN Women's Health Team. Below is an overview and current contact information:
- Obstetrics/Gynecology—KDH Medical Office Building, 630 North Broadway 2nd Floor.
Phone: (812) 801-0856 for Dr. Tobi Hough, Dr. Kelli Hertz, Dr. Tina Hendrick, Dr. Jennifer Roney, Rene Moore, Nurse Practitioner. Visit our Provider link for more information on each physician.
- Colposcopy Clinic—KDH Medical Office Building, 630 North Broadway Located on the 2nd Floor, inside the OB/GYN office.
Phone: (812) 801-0856.
- New King's Daughters' Hospital
Phone: (812) 801-0130
- Main Campus Medical Building
Phone: (812) 801-0878
- Bone Density Testing—KDH Main Campus Medical Building, 1373 East State Road 62, Madison 2nd Floor. Phone: (812) 801-0878.
- Ultrasound—King's Daughters' Hospital, 1373 East State Road 62, Madison and on the 2nd Floor of Main Campus Medical Building.
Phone: (812) 801-0130 (Hospital) or 801-0878 (Main Campus Medical Building)
As you see above, King’s Daughters’ Hospital and Health Services provides a wide range of Women’s Health Services. For specific information about Obstetrics and Pregnancy, please see theObstetrics link under Women’s Services.
The backbone of all women’s services is our exceptional Medical Staff. Our OB/GYN team provides patients the latest health news and information. Additional services include mammography, bone density testing, medical ultrasound and a Colposcopy Clinic that targets gynecological concerns.