King’s Daughters’ Health provides a full-service Rehabilitation Center, along with both inpatient and outpatient services. Staff includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, and athletic trainers. They use a team approach, providing patients the best, most comprehensive treatment. Our goal is to help you bounce back as quickly and safely as possible.
Watch our VIDEO ... We Love What We Do
Advanced care includes the decompression-reduction system (DRS) for those with recurring back pain, a lymphedema program, incontinence program and vestibular program. We've also introduced the LSVT Big and LSVT Loud programs, specialized treatments for those with Parkinson's Disease or other neurological concerns. These are just a few of the programs offered through our specialized therapists.
King’s Daughters’ Rehabilitation Services provides a wide range of care. Here’s an overview of these services.
To learn more about these specific tests, please open the link. You may also contact the main KDH Rehabilitation Center at 812-801-0545.
Location and contact information
Rehab services are provided through or at the following locations:
- KDH Rehabilitation Center—2670 Michigan Road, Madison, IN
Versailles Rehabilitation Center—206 West Tyson Street, Versailles, IN
- (812) 801-0545
- 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (Monday-Thursday) | 7:30 - 5:00 p.m. (Friday)
- DRS/aquatics/Athletic training/Physical therapy (PT)/Occupation therapy (OT)/Speech therapy (ST)
- Outpatient services/pediatric services
- (812) 689-3877
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday)
- Open four days a week with evening hours available.
- Physical therapy (PT)/Occupation therapy (OT)/Athletic training
- Outpatient services
- Inpatient/Acute Rehabilitation Therapy—1373 East SR 62, Madison, IN
- (812) 801-0674
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Daily)
- Physical therapy/Physical therapy (PT)/Occupation therapy (OT)/Speech therapy (ST) /whirlpool/wound care/Modified Barium Swallows (MBS)
- Inpatient services