King's Daughters' Health provides full-service clinical and diagnostic laboratory services. Our goal is to provide exceptional accuracy with a focus on efficiency. We know your time is valuable. Laboratory services at KDH are accredited by the College of American Pathologists, COLA, and CLIA. Highly trained, experienced profoessional staff the lab 24 hours a day. You may contact the main laboratory at (812) 801-0174.
Laboratory testing services include:
- Cardiac, thyroid and tumor markers
- Blood Banking Tranfusion Service
- Microbiology - including antibiotic sensitivity testing
- Therapeutic Drug Testing
Outpatient services are conveniently offered at the main hospital (first floor) from 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from 8:00 a.m. until Noon on Saturdays. We also offer outpatient lab services at the following locations from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday:
- Clify Drive Medical Building, 445 Clifty Drive - Madison
- Versailles Tyson Street Medical Building, 206 W. Tyson Street - Versailles
- Switzerland County Medical Building, 727 State Highway 56 - Vevay
- Trimble County Medical Building, 10235 U.S. Highway 421 - Milton (Ky)
- Carrollton Medical Building, 205 Marwill Drive - Carrollton (Ky)
Direct Access Testing is also available. Direct Access Testing provides you the opportunity to receive several routine blood tests at a reduced cost and without the need for a physician's order. Direct Access Testing is available at the main KDH Laboratory on the first floor of the hospital. Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. until Noon on Saturdays. View a complete list of current blood tests available here: Direct Access Testing. Call the Lab at 812-801-0174 for more information.
If you have specific laboratory questions, please call (812) 801-0174 or ask your physician. Thank you for choosing King's Daughters' Health.