Thanks to technological advances in digital imagery,
we're able to produce medical images with stunning detail and clarity.
More importantly, these high-resolution images provide physicians the
necessary tools to provide exceptional patient care. Whether its the
early diagnoses of heart disease, the early detection of cancer, or an
injury assessment, patients benefit from today's imaging technology.
One of our newest tools - 4D Ultrasound - allows new moms/parents an inside-the-womb look at their unborn child.
Advanced Medical Imaging includes ...
- Fluoroscopic - Esophagus (or stomach, colon) - often used with barium
- Mammography - 2D Digital Mammograms with R2 Computer-Aided Detection Technology
- Ultrasound - Internal Organs, Pregnancy (with stunning 4D capability); Pelvic; Prostate; Breast Tissue
- CT (CAT Scan) - 64/slice Capability; Abdomen; Head; Internal Organ; Extremities, Spine; Blood Vessels
- MRI - Joints; Muscles/Tendon; Internal Organs
- PET - Cancer detection / staging; Mobile unit
- PACS - Computer-Driven Radiography - allows for more instant imaging and more rapid assessment.
- C-ARMS - Mobile units for Surgery; Pain Clinic; Patient Rooms; Emergency Department
- Nuclear Medicine - Internal Organs and Skeletal System
Location and contact information
Medical imaging has two primary locations in
Madison—on the Main Floor of the King’s Daughters’ Hospital and on the
second floor of the adjacent Medical Office Building. Physician offices
also have medical imaging capabilities for use on-site.
Contact numbers to get more information or to make an appointment:
- Medical Imaging Information: 812-801-0132
- Medical Imaging Scheduling: 812-801-0440 or 801-0686