Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. In the best interest of our patients, we ask that you observe a few established guidelines.
Regular visiting hours:
12 to 8 p.m. each day.
Special visiting hours:
- Parents /Guardians may stay with a child at all times on the Pediatric Unit. Friends and other family may visit during regular hours.
- In the ER, one or two visitors may stay with the patient following an initial assessment by the physician or nurse practitioner.
- For Outpatient Services on ASU, one or two visitors may stay with the patient.
- For Same-Day Surgery, parents and/or one family member may stay with patient.
- Intensive Care Unit—Visiting hours are in 20-minute increments at these times:
- 8:30 to 8:50 a.m.
- 11:30 to 11:50 a.m.
- 2:30 to 2:50 p.m.
- 4:30 to 4:50 p.m.
- 8:00 to 8:20 p.m
Special arrangements can be made if needed. Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the hospital. Visitors are asked to dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes. We ask that no more than two visitors be in a patient's room at one time. In semi-private rooms, we ask visitors to be respectful of both patients.