Welcome to King’s Daughters’ Online Pre-registration. Thank you for choosing us.
By pre-registering online you can save time and ensure that we have your most updated information. To effectively use our online pre-registration, please note the following:
- If you have visited your doctor's office in the past 90 days - and have another appointment - you do NOT need to pre-register online at this time (unless your information such as address or insurance has changed).
- If you have had an outpatient test/procedure at the hospital (lab, x-ray, etc.) within the past 90 days - you do NOT need to pre-register at this time (unless your information such as address or insurance has changed).
- NOTE: Upon arrival at the hospital or doctor's office you will still need to CHECK-IN with PATIENT REGISTRATION. We are required to verify your information and have you sign a consent form prior to any test/procedure/visit. We may also need to provide you an armband. Since you have completed the online form, this will only take a few moments.
- PRE-REGISTER at least 24 hours before your visit. Please note: If you’re test/procedure is scheduled for a Monday, you will need to pre-register online by 4:00 p.m. on the Friday prior to your Monday visit.
You may pre-register online for any outpatient visit or procedure. These may include:
- Physician office visit
- Laboratory test
- Radiology (X-Ray) test
- Medical Imaging test (CT scans, MRI, Ultrasound)
- Outpatient surgery (ASU)
- Outpatient scope/diagnostic exam
Once you arrive at your King’s Daughters’ location, you will need to check in at the Front Desk (Hospital) or the Reception Desk at your physician office location. Since your paperwork will already be completed, you will simply need to sign the consent form and you’ll be ready to proceed.
If you have questions about outpatient registration online, please contact Amy Bird at
812-801-0741. You may also send him an email at email@example.com.
To proceed, please click Online Pre-Registration Form.